Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”), and agreed to be bound by them, when entering this prize promotion (“Promotion”).
- The promoter is Bacardi-Martini Limited, whose registered office is at 2 Royal Court, Church Green Close, Kings Worthy, Winchester, Hampshire SO23 7TW, United Kingdom (“Promoter”).
- The Promoter is responsible for all administrative aspects of the Promotion (including determination of winners, prize-giving, and technical support etc.), with the assistance of SPIKA Limited, Belle House, 1 Hudsons Place, London, SW1V 1JT, United Kingdom (“SPIKA”).
- For questions or comments, the Promoter can be contacted on the ‘Contact Us’ form of the Grey Goose UK website (https://contact.greygoose.com/hc/en-gb/requests/new?ticket_form_id=151485) or written to at Bacardi-Martini Limited, whose registered office is at 2 Royal Court, Church Green Close, Kings Worthy, Winchester, Hampshire SO23 7TW, United Kingdom.
- Starting date: 00:00:00 on June 15, 2022, UTC.
- Closing date: 23:59:59 on August 31,2022, UTC.
- Any entries received after the Closing Date will not be entered into the Promotion.
WHO MAY ENTER
- This Free Prize Draw Promotion is open to residents of the UK (England, Wales, Scotland only) aged 18 or over.
- The following may not enter or win or participate in a prize: (a) employees of the Promoter or its agents and their first and second degree family members, (b) anyone else who is directly or indirectly professionally connected with the Promotion or the Promoter and their family members, and (c) employees of any company active in the alcoholic beverage sector (and their first and second degree family members).
HOW TO ENTER
- To take part in this Promotion, Entrants will need to do the following before the Closing Date:
- Visit greygoose.com/summer-contest and answer three (3) multiple choice questions that will help tailor their potential prize. Though there is no correct or wrong answer, it is mandatory to submit one answer per question in order to proceed with the entry process.
- Enter your full name, email address, date of birth and postal code.
- Click ‘SUBMIT’.
- No purchase is necessary but entrants will need access to the internet in order to be able to enter the Promotion.
LIMITATIONS / RESTRICTIONS ON ENTRY
- Maximum of one entry per person.
- Entrants are responsible for ensuring they will be able to accept the prizes as set out below and in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. In the event a winner is unable to do so then the Promoter reserves the right to award the prizes to another eligible entrant using the method set out in the “Winner selection and notification” section below (and so on until a winner who is eligible and able to accept the prizes is found).
- Entries must not be made in bulk, or through agents or third parties.
- The Promoter reserves the right (in its sole discretion) to disqualify incomplete entries and entries that do not comply in full with these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter reserves the right to vary, suspend or cancel this Promotion and/or these Terms and Conditions if it considers it necessary or appropriate to do so, including if there is any actual or anticipated breach of applicable law or if variation, suspension or cancellation is necessary due to an event outside the Promoter’s reasonable control. In the event of cancellation, the prize(s) may be awarded to winners drawn from entries received prior to cancellation.
- Any attempt to deliberately damage or undermine the content or legitimate operation of this Promotion is prohibited and may be a violation of criminal and/or civil laws and in these circumstances the Promoter reserves all its rights and remedies.
WINNER SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION
- A total of 78 randomly distributed winning time slots will be generated throughout the Entry Period. If you are the first person to enter at or after one of the computer-generated winning times, you will be a potential instant winner of the prize indicated on the screen, subject to verification. This number of winning time slots will allow for roughly one winner per day, depending on the number and times of entries received. In addition, one grand prize winner will be drawn at random from all complete, correct and eligible entries received before the Closing Date.
- The daily winner will be notified instantly. The grand prize winner will be notified by email within 7 days of the Closing Date and will need to respond to that notification within 7 days in order to confirm their acceptance of the prize. Reasonable endeavours will be made to contact the winner(s) during this time using the contact details provided at the time of entry.Entrants should ensure they check their spam/bulk/junk folders for notification. If a response from a winner is not received by the Promoter within 7 days of the notification being made, a winner may lose their chance to claim their prize. Proof of age, identity and eligibility may be required in order to claim the prize.
- The winners of the daily instant prizes must provide a suitable delivery address in the UK/Great Britain that is not a PO box on the contest website immediately upon receiving notification of being an instant prize winner. The prize will be delivered within 30 days. There must be someone 18 years or older at the delivery address to sign for the prize.
- The grand prize winner will be contacted by the Promoter to make travel arrangements within 7 days after the date the prize is validly claimed.
- The Promoter’s decisions are final and binding in all respects on all entrants and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The prizes are: Seventy-eight (78) instant win daily prizes and one (1) grand prize. The instant win daily prizes are one (1) 70cl bottle of either GREY GOOSE Vodka, or GREY GOOSE® Essences Watermelon & Basil Spirit Drink, or GREY GOOSE® Essences Strawberry & Lemongrass Spirit Drink, or GREY GOOSE® Essences White Peach & Rosemary Spirit Drink as chosen by the winner. The variant of the product offered as the prize will match the selection made by the winner within the multiple choice questions of the entry process. The grand prize of a luxury festival experience for the winner and three guests - who all must also be aged over 18 years old. The grand prize includes: 1) General Admission passes for the duration of the music festival of the winner’s choice (subject to availability), 2) glamping accommodation (either 1 shared accommodation unit for all 4 people, or 2 adjacent accommodation units for 2 guests each (determined at the sole discretion of the Promoter based on availability), 3) GREY GOOSE® picnic hamper including blanket, one 70cl bottle each of GREY GOOSE® Essences Watermelon & Basil, GREY GOOSE® Essences Strawberry & Lemongrass, GREY GOOSE® Essences White Peach & Rosemary, 4 acrylic branded cups, and additional food items, 4) £200 cash for the purpose of purchasing meals and 5) £500 cash for the purpose of travel expenses. In the event that the selected music festival does not offer on site accommodation, the winner will be awarded a further £1,000 cash payment in lieu of any glamping or accommodation package and become solely responsible for managing their own accommodation. All other costs and expenses, including food and drink, travel insurance, transfer to the winner’s departure airport/home location and other additional costs that arise are the responsibility of the winner and their guests. Grand prize will be taken between June 1st 2023 and September 15th 2023, and align to the schedule of the chosen festival. No alternative dates are available. All elements of the prize must be used in the same itinerary. The choice of accommodation and other prize elements are at the sole discretion of the Promoter.
- Please note that the instant win prizes, as well as the grand prize do not cover additional personal expenditure and other incidental costs other than those specifically included.
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prizes (or any part thereof) for a prize or prizes of equivalent or greater monetary value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its reasonable control. There is no cash alternative to the prizes (or any part thereof)) and unless the Promoter agrees otherwise in writing the prizes are non-refundable and non-transferable. Winners are not entitled to receive any unused portion or element of any prize.
- The festival tickets which are included within the grand prize are subject to all applicable ticket terms and conditions of the festival organizer Live Nation (Music) UK Ltd.
- The Promoter accepts full liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence, or loss caused by a false statement where the statement is made fraudulently, or for any other losses that cannot be excluded at law. Otherwise, the following exclusions of liability will apply. References to the "Promoter" in this Liability section include all of the Promoter’s associated companies, agents or any other third party involved in the Promotion.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for (and will have no liability in connection with) the following occurrences, to the extent that they occur for reasons beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control:
- any postponement or cancellation of the Promotion;
- any changes to the prizes or the way in which they can be used;
- problems with the dispatch of prizes (such as a prize failing to reach the intended recipient).
- The Promoter does not accept responsibility for network, computer, hardware or software failures of any kind, which may affect the sending, receipt or processing of your entry or for entries lost, damaged, delayed or unreadable, including loss of entries through technical fault or transmission delays.
- Please note that this Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram OR Twitter. By entering, entrants acknowledge that Facebook, Instagram OR Twitter bears no responsibility for this Promotion and, to the maximum extent permitted by law, entrant hereby release Facebook, Instagram OR Twitter from any liability whatsoever in connection with this Promotion. Entrants understand that the information they submit in connection with this Promotion is provided to the Promoter (and its affiliates, associates and agents where applicable) and not to Facebook, Instagram OR Twitter.
- If the Promoter has grounds to suspect any entrant or third party of cheating, deception or fraudulent or unsportsmanlike conduct of any kind (including, without limitation, manipulating the Promotion, choice of prize winner(s) or any entry or establishing multiple accounts in order to gain multiple entries where the number of entries is limited, the Promoter reserves the right (in its sole discretion) to disqualify any entrant, entry or person it reasonably believes to be responsible for, or associated with, such activity.
- For the grand prize, the winner and guests should be in good health and appropriately fit for travel and waive any claim they may have against the Promoter for any safety or health issue or problem they may have during travel.
- Live Nation (Music) UK Ltd is not responsible for the administration of this contest, fulfilment of prizes or any element or communication between the Promoter and the winners. They are solely responsible for the provision of four (4) General Admission festival passes for the grand prize as requested by the Promoter.
PERSONAL DETAILS AND PUBLICITY
- By entering this Promotion, entrants agree that if they are the grand prize winner they will grant the Promoter the free use of their name, country of residence, photographs, video and voice ("Image") for advertising, publicity and news purposes in any media in perpetuity without additional remuneration. To this effect, a grand prize winner’s acceptance of a prize shall be deemed to be a confirmation of their agreement for the Promoter to use their Image and the Image of their guests and the grand prize winner and their guests shall sign any further documentation reasonably required by the Promoter in this regard. The grand prize winner and their guests may also be asked to take part in reasonable publicity and PR activity in connection with the Promotion.
- By entering this Promotion, each entrant acknowledges that if they win, their surname and county of residence may be disclosed to persons enquiring, where permitted by law. Any entrant may object to their information being made available in this way, or may request that the amount of information made available be reduced, by contacting the Promoter using the contact details at the beginning of these Terms and Conditions. In these circumstances, the entrant acknowledges that the Promoter may nevertheless disclose such information in full to the UK Advertising Standards Authority if required to do so. To request disclosure of winner details, enquirers must submit a request by post to Bacardi Martini Ltd, 2 Royal Court, Church Green Close, Kings Worthy, Winchester, SO23 7TW by October 31, 2022. Details will only be disclosed to persons enquiring (if permitted by law) after all prizes have been validly claimed.
PROMOTER’S INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
- All intellectual property and database rights, in the Promoter’s Website, Promoter’s Instagram and Facebook pages, the Promotion Application, and our materials published on them, excluding so-called “user generated content” but including, without limitation, trademarks, designs, logos, text, images, audio and video materials, look and feel and software (including code, interface and website structure) ("Materials") are owned by the Promoter (or its subsidiaries, affiliates, agents or partners).
- The Materials are protected by intellectual property laws and treaties around the world.
- All such rights are reserved and it is strictly prohibited to remove any copyright or other proprietary notices from any Materials.
ENGLISH LAW APPLIES
- This Promotion, these Terms and Conditions and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them (including in relation to the prizes), shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and entrants irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any such dispute or claim, except that entrants resident in Scotland may also bring proceedings in the courts of Scotland.
- If there is a conflict between these Terms and Conditions and any other document referred to in these Terms and Conditions, these Terms and Conditions take precedence to the extent necessary to resolve the conflict.
- If any part of these Terms and Conditions is or becomes invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the validity, legality and enforceability of the rest of these Terms and Conditions will not be affected. The Promoter’s failure to enforce any provision of these Terms and Conditions will not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- Any website on which these Terms and Conditions are posted is only intended to be accessed from the UK and where permitted by law. The Promoter makes no representation that materials relating to this Promotion are appropriate or available for use at other locations. Access to them from territories where their contents are illegal is strictly prohibited.