On a holiday engulfed in tradition, sometimes it's best to return to the classics.
Martini Cocktail Glass
||GREY GOOSE® Vodka
||NOILLY PRATT Original® French Dry Vermouth
||dash of Orange Bitters
- A GREY GOOSE martini should be made using a ratio of 5:1 vodka to dry vermouth.
- Build ingredients in a mixing glass, top with cubed ice and stir.
- Fine strain into a chilled cocktail glass.
- Always garnish a grey goose martini with the peel of a lemon.
- If you’re using a knife, cut off the white pith as it creates unwanted bitterness in the drink.
- The citrus oils found in the lemon bring out the lemon notes in the flavour profile of GREY GOOSE.